This is it. This is what my soul has been growing into for years. This is what every moment in the classroom, every piece of art I've created, and every conversation with artists and dreamers up to this point have led me to.
THIS is the best way I can imagine to launch a new year, a new focus, a new path. And if you are already on the path of your dreams, this is the ticket to staying there.
This is tailored for the creative call in all of us and is has no preference as to whether or not you are a struggling artist or a confident professional. This is for you, from me. With every ounce of love I have.
So what is this? This is my newest e-course, You, On Purpose: Rhetoric Recovery.
It is the course of all courses and it is all about cutting through trendy
buzzwords to know exactly how your creative gifts will show up in the
how they can be of service to yourself and others.
Tiffany Han (life and business coach and dream-powered freight train) and I have teamed up to create our most important personal work to date. We can't imagine a better way to
- if trendy buzzwords and platitudes, however warm and fuzzy, fall short of helping you create sustainable practices for living an intuitive, vibrant life.
- if the tendency to compare yourself to others results in creative paralysis or if you ever withhold generosity in the name of protecting your hard work.
- if you frequently sign up for courses on how to be a social marketing whiz or creative business rockstar and are working more frantically than ever but feel like you're getting nowhere fast.
- if you vacillate between feeling the need to say "no" more but really want to be a "yes" person in a way that fuels your energy rather than depletes it.
- if you seek a creatively stimulating life, full of vibrancy and purpose, and want to maintain that energy through all the challenges or doubt that may come your way.
Creative fulfillment is your birthright.
The doors are open. Come show your creative life how committed you are.